Protecting You From Unsafe Medical Devices
Medical devices are lifesaving for many individuals. Unfortunately, some devices are defective or pose risks to patients. When this happens, what are your rights and how can companies be held responsible for their unsafe products?
Our attorneys at MGM Attorneys, in Baton Rouge, have experience litigating defective medical device cases in Louisiana and nationally. We can discuss your rights, see if you have a case and explore all your legal options to hold big corporations accountable for their dangerous actions.
Personalized Service, Unwavering Attention
Located in Baton Rouge, our lawyers represent clients throughout the state and can meet you anywhere to discuss your case. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and expertise in understanding and handling lawsuits that involve defective medical devices.
Our law firm has handled lawsuits involving a variety of medical devices in question, including:
- Hip and knee implants, including the DePuy ASR and Pinnacle hip devices
- Pacemakers and defibrillators
- Vaginal and pelvic mesh
We are currently investigating potential cases for people who had:
- IVC filters placed surgically to prevent blood clots from traveling to the lungs and heart
- Laparoscopic hysterectomies or any other uterine surgery in the past with a recent diagnosis of cancer
- Suffered injuries or serious infections as a result of the 3M Bair Hugger warming blanket, which uses forced air but could result in serious infections, including MRSA
- Been diagnosed with cancer related to talc and talcum powder
These cases often involve claims of medical malpractice and negligence involving the medical device manufacturer, the hospital where the surgery was performed and sometimes the provider.
To protect your rights and find you the best outcome possible, we personally meet with you, and obtain medical records and other documentation to confirm what medical device was used and if and how you were harmed.
Legal claims involving defective medical devices can be complex. Don’t let a national law firm handle such a complicated and often emotional case. Our attorneys know how to handle every aspect of these cases, and have experience litigating in state and federal courts. We will be by your side every step of the way, fighting to hold corporations accountable for your suffering.
Our attorneys are dedicated to holding companies liable for their dangerous medical devices and getting you the compensation you deserve. You need to take action now to minimize or avoid harm or health complications in the future.