Fighting For Your Rights Across Louisiana
Suffering an injury through no fault of your own isn’t something you wanted to happen. When an accident does occur, it affects not only your body, but also your routine. An injury can render the simplest tasks difficult and make you feel like you’ve lost control of your life.
Don’t pay for someone else’s negligence. As the victim of an accident or assault, you need to seek legal counsel to recover your rightful damages and start rebuilding your life.
Knowledge And Experience By Your Side
You didn’t choose to get injured, but you can choose the best representation to pursue your rightful compensation. The Louisiana personal injury lawyers of MGM Attorneys, in Baton Rouge, will vigorously fight for your rights and the damages you deserve.
We prepare every case to go to trial. By conducting a thorough pretrial assessment using our vast resources — including medical experts, accident reconstructionists and insurance professionals — we prepare your case to make the most compelling argument in court. We focus on achieving the best possible settlement or verdict on your behalf so you can get back to living your life.
Our firm regularly handles cases throughout Louisiana and, in product and pharmaceutical litigation, nationwide. The personal injury attorneys of MGM Attorneys have represented thousands of individuals and achieved outstanding results in a wide variety of personal injury and civil claims:
- A wide range of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Wrongful death cases
- Products liability, including dangerous pharmaceuticals
- Falls on hazardous property and other instances of premises liability
- Toxic exposure
- Medical malpractice, including cases of nursing home negligence and abuse
- Insurance disputes
- Construction litigation and other cases involving workers’ compensation
- Admiralty and maritime law cases
- Instances of serious bodily harm, including traumatic brain injury and back and spine injuries
- Tardive dyskinesia
- Class actions on both the state and national level